The V-Class, a vehicle inspired by parents, offers an extra dimension in space. This miniature model of the premium-comfort vehicle is certain to enhance any collection. Manufactured in die-cast zinc with plastic parts, this miniature model was created using the original CAD data and brims with detail. AMG Line Exterior, AVANTGARDE Design package interior, LED Intelligent Light System, 7G-TRONIC, panoramic roof, AMG 6-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels, face-to-face rear seats, centre console, folding table or load compartment divider: all the features of the real-life V-Class are detailed in the miniature model. The model has four opening parts, which provide a closer view of the high-quality interior. The model car is supplied in Mercedes-Benz designer packaging, which includes a screwdriver for straightforward removal of the model and a glove to protect it from fingerprints.
– model series: V-Class – model series 447
– scale: 1:18
– material: die-cast zinc with plastic parts
– length: approx. 28.5 cm
– hand-assembled from over 131 individual parts
– driver and front passenger doors, sliding door on right and rear window can be opened
– by Norev for Mercedes-Benz